Friday, January 02, 2015

Looking Forward to 2015!

I have a number of classes proposed for the Winter session at The Arts Center In Orange. These classes are meant to explore the unpredictable and mysterious nature of the creative process. I hope to find some participants to embark on this artistic adventure with me.

https://artscenterinorange.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/the-arts-center-in-orange-winter-2014-15-news-classes.pdf

I have one more month of full time elementary art teaching. This experience has been a great learning adventure. I am happy to report the individual spirit of our American youth is alive and well. These students could have tried to copy Vincent Van Gogh's "Starry, Starry Night" but I believe every one was inspired to follow their own artistic voice. The magic of children.

No comments: